Rochester Wedding Photography Pricing
Just like you, every wedding is unique.
Let us help plan what’s right for your wedding day.
2017 Wedding Photography Investments start at $1400
Wedding prices are based on a rate of $350 an hour with a minimum of 4 hours.
Most weddings on average require only about 6 to 8 hours of Photography coverage.
10 hour ‘Full Day’ Packages are also available starting at $3250
With these additional enhancements, you can create your own wedding package.
- A second professional photographer
- An Engagement Photography Session so we can get to know you better.
Perfect for ‘save the date’ cards, or creating a custom guest book.
- A Guest Book created from your Engagement Photos.
- A Photobooth during your reception.
- Custom Designed Wedding Albums printed on fine art, museum quality paper with archival inks. (pricing varies according to size*)
- Professional Lab Prints and Wall Canvases. (pricing varies according to size*)
- And many other new and exciting things we would love to tell you about.
*Album and book prices are calculated based on manufacturer, style, materials, and size. Everyone is unique and your album should reflect your personality. We will work with you to create an album that fits your unique style, and your budget. Some other items we offer are not listed due to their exclusivity to our studio. Contact the studio for details.
We book only a limited number of weddings each year so they can give couples the individual service needed for planning their wedding.
Wedding dates can only be secured with a deposit and a signed contract.
Out of town and destination weddings are also available. Please contacts us for details.
Wedding Photography Pricing
Wedding Photography Pricing for Michael Hanlon Rochester Wedding Photographer.